Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween: Lady Frankenstein

Hi readers!!! I re created this look I did for Halloween last year. I didn't buy a costume and wanted to have some fun taking the kids out for trick or treating. This is what I whipped up last minute with nothing more than I had in my makeup stash. It requires nothing fancy. You could certainly bump it up with some professional airbrush or special effects makeup. You could also add the color to the body and really dress it up to go all out! Last year I put the front of my hair up into a victory roll, added a bandana, and it instantly gave it an old school pinup vibe. I could totally see someone with long deep waves and a form fitting dress make this into a super sexy version! You can check out the full tutorial here:


                                      Thanks for watching! Remember, you are beautiful, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment