Wednesday, October 15, 2014

MAC Diva Lipstick Review

                           This little beauty is a new addition to my little makeup family. The other day, I realized I had 6 empties and decided to back to MAC those puppies! If you don't know what back to MAC is, here ya go. If you have 6 full size empty MAC containers, you can return them for a FREE lipstick. Yes, I said FREE....as in zero dollars! Of course this does not apply to Viva Glam products since that money goes to charity. I originally went in for the shade Sin, but they were all sold out, so I picked up Diva. It's in the same deep, vampy shade family.

                                Diva is a matte finish. Deep, rich burgundy berry shade. 

                      This one is a great color for fall, but of course anyone who knows me....I'll rock it all year long. That's just me! Many do not like how drying matte lipsticks feel on the lips, but I don't mind it. They are the most long wearing of the bunch. Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize the lips well before applying and your should be good to go. This is also a permanent shade. You can purchase for $16 at MAC online, in-store, or at the counter in Macy's. Remember, you are beautiful, always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment