Wednesday, October 15, 2014

MAC Snob Lipstick Review

                           Hello! This is my swatch and review for MAC lipstick in the color Snob

                           This lipstick is a satin finish, which is my favorite by the way! I grabbed this one a few years back when the first Viva Glam Gaga shade launched. People were going nuts over it and I wanted it because I didn't have anything like it. Of course when I arrived at my local counter......all sold out! Immediately, the woman working that day showed me a couple of shades that were similar and Snob was the closest one they had in stock. It's a cool toned baby pink. When I think of this color, I think of the color of a blanket that a newborn baby girl would be wrapped up in. It's not a shade that is going to be everyone's cup of tea. If you like more pale shades and you are a sucker for MAC satin lipsticks, this is going to be something right up your alley.

                                 It feels very nice on the lips. Not super slippery like a cremesheen, but not drying like a matte. It's the perfect in between. I don't find I have to reapply often. It sticks around a good amount of time. This is a permanent shade and can be purchased for $16 at the MAC online store, counter at Macy's, and MAC stores. Remember, you are beautiful, always :)



No comments:

Post a Comment