Wednesday, October 15, 2014

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Review

                           First of all, I am wayyyyy late getting around to this one, but I have had it in my collection for a while now. Why not! I am sure there are some floating around on ebay or amazon with a nauseating price tag! This is the first Viva Glam color collaboration MAC had with Nicki Minaj

                               For those who may not be aware of the Viva Glam line, I'll explain. The original Viva Glam shades are permanent and occasionally, new shades are released. Usually in collaboration with a celebrity. When you purchase a Viva Glam shade, the money goes to a research fund for AIDS. Very cool! So you get to feed your lipstick addiction and help a good cause. This particular shade was the first of two collaborations MAC did with rapper Nicki Minaj. It is bright pink shade that has a coral tone. It's also a satin finish, which I mentioned in my previous blog, is my favorite. Not too slippery, not too dry. Just like in the story of Goldilocks, juuuuuust right! I didn't have a shade like this and I was out shopping, spotted it and decided to try it out. I don't wear the hell out of it because it is limited edition, so obviously I can't repurchase. And ol' girl here is not gonna pay ebay prices! 
 

                                  I can totally see mixing this in with other shades to get a custom look. I haven't tried that yet, but now that I think of it, it's on my list! Do any of you own this one? Leave me your feedback below. Remember, you are beautiful, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment